Monday, March 7, 2011

Branson wrestling February 2011

Baxter wrestlings his moves is the cradle.
Gradmpa Dick with the boys. He came and watched.
Branson with his medal.
Coach Todd and Branson.

Branson has done well in wrestling this year. He also played Basketball but I didn't get any pictures of him. I am trying to get pictures of my kids and all they do. Kids grow so fast and I want to have memories of them.
I know that this move is called the half nelson.

This is a good picture of his coach. He has been so good to take time out for these boys and teach them to wrestle. He wrestled in High school and I think he has a great love for wrestling.

Branson wrestling. I am trying to get the pictures of wrestling more clear but it is hard when they are moving so much on the mat. Good Job Branson.

No comments: