Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Years Party

LaRon coming in after cooking our steaks for New Years. It was so cold outside. The temperaturewas -19 below on New year's Day at about 5:30 a.m. I guess that what I get for leaving in the coldest place in Utah.



Look at all this junk food. Something must of been wrong with me while was at the store. I bought all sort of stuff I wouldn't buy any other day. I guess we only party at our house once in awhile. Most New Years LaRon and I go out to eat some where. I think I saved money not going out and buying everything for the kids. Maybe I broke even. I kinda liked staying home. We ended the night by watching the movie "Grown Ups" that is a funny movie. It was 10:30 and I asked the boys if they wanted to stay and watch the new year come in until 12:00. Branson said what is the point of that, yes my kinda of kid. So we went to Bed. I have never liked to stay up late and I don't think my kids like to either.

No comments: