Friday, January 7, 2011

Princess Party

We started out putting Bentley in Pink Rollers for the big Princess Party tomorrow. Bentley is so excited.
Bentley opening her present that she received.

Bentley cake. She had so much fun blowing out all her candles with her friends.
The little princess getting ready to have their tea party. I made finger foods for each of the little ones.



Bentley and the Princess. Bentley is so cute in her little Cinderella Dress.
I had a princess come over for the party. Doesn't she look pretty.

The real live princess reading the kids some books. The little girls liked this. Bentley eyes were huge when she walked in.


Coloring picture and making Crowns with the rest of the little girls. We had four girls come over for Bentley party. Jordyn 4, Preslie 3, Anna 2, Jessica 11/2 and Bentley I think everything went perfect and I hope Bentley has a good memory for her fourth Birthday Party. I enjoyed planning her party it was so much fun.

No comments: